Retrofit Control Device (REF - 8000 Series)
REF - Control devices to monitor the healthiness of the RECD (Retrofit EmissionControl device), monitors the continuously the Pressurelevel & temperatures of the RECD with visible alarm indication. Online enable REF Control devices with Internet and cloud-based options are available with an optional, it enables else to view the pressure and temperature levels, in the web-based application and it alerts the user through emails so that the user can act immediately for preventive actions.
Romania developed the emission control devices (retrofit) for diesel fuel-based generator sets and marine, we have developed an exhaust after-treatment system for engines up to 800M. From the processing effect, it can be divided into:
- DPF-: lt mainly deals with PM (smoky particles) components in exhaust gas.
- DOC-: lt mainly deals with CO and HC (carbon monoxide, hydrocarbon) components in the exhaust gas.
- SCR-: lt mainly deals with NOX (nitrogen oxide) components in exhaust gas.
Temperature & Pressure Sensors
- Temperature Sensors-: There will be two Temperature sensors in the retrofit device to measure the temperatures at the different locations.
- Temperature Sensors 1-: Detect whether the temperature before DPF reaches the target regeneration temperature @ 200 Deg. C.
- Temperature Sensors 2-: temperature after DPF to prevent the regeneration temperature from being too high and causing damage to the DPF carrier